Sr. Java Engineer
We are looking for Senior Java Engineers with experience of 5-7 Years in building high-performing, scalable; enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Sr. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Primary Job Objectives
The table below gives the primary duties/ responsibilities for this position. It shows the expected allotted time over an extended period for the areas supported by the position as well as the Description of those areas.
Rank of Importance % Allocation Description
Gather and documenting business requirements for customer projects.
Software coding & development, rectification, troubleshooting, writing test cases for unit & integration tests and executing appropriate senior developer testing before submitting to QC testing.
Interfacing with Java Engineers to ensure that they understand the functional requirements and ensure proper knowledge transfer for coding & development. Should be able to oversee the project development.
Interface with project management to ensure strong communication regarding timelines, deliveries, project issues, and changes are addressed. 5 7.5 Job-related travel 6 7.5 Administrative responsibilities to manage junior Java engineers assigned to work with you on assignments.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Development of quantitative/ analytics models using Java
- Programming knowledge of Java mandatory; Should be able to write well designed, testable, efficient code and Ensure programs are in compliance with specifications
- Should have strong knowledge:
- Java/J2EE knowledge.
- HTTP based Web applications.
- JDBC and Database engines such as Oracle or MySQL.
- Database logical designing and Should have a good understanding of data structures (Arrays, Stacks and Linked Lists).
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle (Waterfall, Agile or as appropriate for a project).
- BS/ MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in Java development
We are a Software Product and Professional Services Company delivering Off the Shelf (OTS) Digital Business Platforms and services around it. Are Innovators of the World’s First successful Video Banking Solution. We have Digital Disruptive Platforms for BFSI, HealthCare, Education, Enterprise HR Talent Acquisition, Enterprise Training, Supply Chain Collaboration, Field Force Collaboration, CRM, Video Call Centers & BPOs, Enterprise Human Resources.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled out before submitting.