- Selling and business development of our software solution requires common sense knowledge about business processes, workflow, enterprise organization structure, ability to understand how application software works.
- Interfaces with Customer and Rank’s internal Pre-Sales team to understand the scope of deliverables and gather requirements needed to correctly size the opportunity for technical & commercial quotation submission.
- Follow up with the customer, ability to do commercial negotiations and inculcates relationship with the customer to successfully bag the order.
Coordinates with :
- Technical programming resources for implementation projects
- Commercial head for timely invoicing
Coordination with the customer for the collection of receivables from the customer.
Primary Job Objectives :
The table below gives the primary duties/ responsibilities for this position. It shows the expected allotted time over an extended period for the areas supported by the position as well as the Description of those areas.
Rank of Importance % Allocation
1 40 Generate sales leads & opportunities and maintains sales funnel 2 15 Interfacing with Pre-Sales Engineers to ensure that the functional requirements and solutions are properly gathered for scoping, preparing a technical proposal and estimating the commercial charges for the purpose of submitting the quotation 3 10 Interface with commercial dept for quotation submissions/ Invoicing/ collections 4 25 Job-related travel. 5 5 Must be highly IT savvy, preparation of powerpoint slides 6 5 Communication capabilities, excellence, Sales soft skills.
- Experience should have 0 years to 5 years.
- Smart and fluent in spoken & written English communication
- Highly IT savvy with very good knowledge of using MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) application.
- Talented in making and delivering presentation and business communications
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Visiting potential customers for new business
- Representing the organization at events and demonstrations
- Construct sales pitches and presentations.
- Good Team Player
- Must be willing to travel – local, domestic and international
- Graduate in Engineering / Software Engineering/ English Honours from reputed/ good colleges
- Prior work or good substantial internship experience
- Prior experience or working on any business application software as an end user/ hobby/ developer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled out before submitting.